Presentation of MinTax Group
See the Price Policy
|Download the blank form/questionnaire|
Experience and qualification
Involving MinTax as a supplier of outsourcing services associated with accounting support, management of a company gains an advantage in the form of an opportunity to focus on core business by entrusting a professional company with all the work and responsibility on arrangement of secondary business process, having qualified personnel an wide methodological work experience, as well as by use of the best practice on organization and maintenance of accounting.
- An opportunity flexibly to determine terms of cooperation, rights, responsibilities and liability of parties under a contract of financial (accounting) outsourcing;
- An opportunity immediately to respond to changes in legislation in the area of financial (accounting) records, in tax law, as well as to changes in the specific character of activity of a customer acquiring services, or in scale of his business;
- An opportunity to calculate subscription fee based on the flexible basis of criteria based on actual scope of work, but not based going rates of specialists’ salary
The higher level of responsibility of a company –services supplier acting as a legal entity is determined by civil standards. Availability of internal policy ensures the required level of confidentiality.
By involving MinTax as a supplier of outsourcing services, a company, being a customer may reach considerable time-saving, as well as saving of cash assets, namely:
- Time-saving in recruitment and care of expensive personnel, including payments to agencies on recruitment of personnel or for advertising in Mass media, salary to personnel and other payments obligatory under the law, tax deductions from the personnel payroll, expenses for social employment benefits and other expenses;
- Savings related to work space;
- Savings related to computers and office equipment;
- Savings related to specially configured software;
- Time-saving which may be spent for interaction with supervisory agencies.
To determine the proposed scope of work and service fee you may download a blank form/questionnaire. Upon its completion please send it to us by e-mail. Email addresses are indicated on our website, section – “Place a Service Order (contacts)”.
You will be sent a Commercial Proposal at the earliest possible date.