PhD in Law, Advocate,
Member of Municipal College of Advocates in Almaty city
Certified Tax consultant
Teacher, Law Disciplines, in the Kazakh Humanitarian Law University and “Adilet” Higher Law School-Academy of Jurisdiction during 5 years.
From October 2003 – member of our team. Yerlan represents our clients’ interests at the courts of the RoK with respect to tax and civil legal disputes, in cases on administrative offences. Arrangement and direct participation in legal audit, Due Diligence, in rendering consultancy services for reorganization (amalgamation/merging and joining) of International and other companies in the RoK. Experience in civil, corporate, tax and labor law. Direct participation in judicial proceedings for legal disputes in the sphere of tax and civil legal relations. He has numerous author’s publications in the “The Lawyer”, “Large Business”, "Business Life" journals and others.
- 30.01.2020 In-house supervision: important innovations in the tax legislation
- 22.01.2018 New features in the taxation of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan and what are the ‘controlled foreign companies’
- 01.02.2013 On the corporate management
- 01.10.2012 On advocacy areas of practice
- 01.04.2012 Tax Disputes: Lawyer’s opinion