Partner, Director of Audit Department
Certified auditor, Member of the “College of Auditors” of the RoK, PAO
I Category Certified Tax Consultant, Member of the CTC of the RoK
Working in the Tax Authorities for about 8 years, Gaukhar was in charge of matters related to audit of legal entities. She has gained valuable work experience for more than 10 years as a Chief accountant at big companies doing business in various branches of the economy.
Gaukhar joined our team in 2009. She organizes and takes a direct part in carrying out audits of financial statements, special-purpose audits in compliance with ISA, elaborating IFRS-based accounting policies, transition to IFRS. Has wide range of experience conducting stock counts at major companies operating in various branches of economy, in particular – subsurface use, construction, quasi-public sector, etc. She provides consulting services on issues related to maintenance of financial, tax and management accounting, IFRS, etc. Gaukhar is an author of numerous publications and clarifications related to IFRS, standards of tax and accounting legislation in Paragraph IS, BIKO PH, Press KZ Agency (accountant.kz).
- 01.08.2018 Tax deduction. Error in the example of the Methodological Guidelines may lead to tax disputes
- 15.03.2018 VAT in tourist business
- 29.01.2018 Specific features and procedure for applying the alternative tax on subsurface use from 1 January 2018
- 05.09.2017 Accounting for investment property
- 30.08.2017 Accounting for expenses related to payment of compensations to shift workers