Presentation of MinTax Group
See the Price Policy
|Download the blank form/questionnaire|
MinTax provides services in the area of audit of financial statements based on:
- The RoK Law No.304-I “On Audit Activity” dated 20th November 1998;
- International Auditing Standards;
- Code of Ethics adopted by the International Federation of Accountants;
- In-Company Audit Standards
Considering a fact, that a qualified audit is invoked to provide both users of a customer’s financial statements and its management with adequate information, audit procedures carried out by an auditor are oriented to solving the following tasks:
- Receiving the reasonable assurance in financial reporting of a customer in all significant respects , as well as its compliance with the applicable basis of financial reporting presentation;
- Evaluation of the internal control system of a customer for compliance with regulation requirements, scope and nature of a custom’s business;
- Evaluation of accounting system of a customer for compliance with regulation requirements;
- Revealing critical areas and unused reserves of a customer in the following areas:
-accounting, including matters concerning organization of operation of a customer’s accounting service;
-in interaction with supervisory agencies on aspects connected with financial and economic activities of a customer;
-in interaction with other participants of civil and law relations, including legal due diligence of agreements;
-in internal monitoring and control system of a client;
-provision of a customer with recommendations, including description of risks revealed and measures on their elimination.
To determine the proposed scope of work and service fee you may download a blank form/questionnaire. Upon its completion please send it to us by e-mail. Email addresses are indicated on our website, section – “Place a Service Order (contacts)”.
You will be sent a Commercial Proposal at the earliest possible date.