The Joint Order of the RoK Minister of Finance No 630 dated 8 December 2015 and the Minister for Investments and Development No 1189 datedх 9 December 2015 approved the list of tax applications to be submitted via the ‘Government for Citizens’ Public Corporation, Zakon.kz informs .
From 1 March 2016 taxpayers (tax agents) will be able to submit tax applications through the "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation; previously such applications were submitted through Public Services Centres.
The list of tax applications that can be submitted via the "Government for Citizens" includes:
1. Tax application for registration of an individual entrepreneur, private notary, private bailiff, advocate, professional mediator.
2. Tax application for suspension (extension, renewal) of submission of tax reports.
3. Tax application of a taxpayer (tax agent) for revocation of tax reports.
4. Tax application for obtaining an extract from a personal account about the status of settlements with the Budget on the fulfilment of a tax liability, and liabilities for the calculation, withholding and transfer of obligatory pension charges, mandatory professional pension charges, calculation and payment of social assessments.
5. Tax application for an entry to registration records.
6. Tax application for carrying out an offset and (or) refund of taxes, other obligatory payments, customs payments, penalties and fines.
7. Tax application for registration as a taxpayer who is carrying out activities in the manufacture of gasoline (except for aviation fuel), diesel fuel, wholesale and (or) retail sale of gasoline (except for aviation fuel) and diesel fuel.
8. Tax application for registration as a taxpayer who is engaged in the manufacturing and (or) wholesale trade in tobacco products.
9. Tax application for registration as a taxpayer who is engaged in the manufacturing of ethyl alcohol and (or) alcohol products, wholesale and (or) retail trade in alcohol products.
10. Tax application for registration as a taxpayer of a person who is engaged in the gaming business.
11. Tax application for registration of a taxpayer who is engaged in rendering services with the use of gaming machines without prizes, personal computers for games, game runways, carts, billiard tables.
12. Tax application for obtaining a certificate of tax residence.
13. Tax application for registration of an electronic taxpayer.
14. Application for changing a deadline for the payment of value added tax on imported goods.
15. Tax application for obtaining a certificate regarding amounts of income received from sources in the RoK and taxes withheld (paid).
Name of “MinTax” used in this proposal, depending on the context, can refer to MinTax LLP or MinTax Audit LLP and to its structural subdivisions as well. MinTax LLP and MinTax Audit LLP are included into MinTax Group acting on the basis of the Partnership Agreement, and are considered to be separate and independent legal entities founded under the Republic of Kazakhstan legislation, and they are responsible for all rights and obligations only on their behalf. The Companies which are included in MinTax Group are not responsible for any actions or omissions of each other
CONFIDENTIALITY | LEGAL ASPECTS